Welcome to the AIT Lab where AI meets Interactive Technologies. We do research at the intersection of Machine Learning, Computer Vision and Human Computer Interaction (HCI). Our main mission is to develop new ways for humans to interact with complex interactive systems (computers, wearables, robots), powered by advanced algorithms and technologies in machine perception, planning and data driven user modelling. Please see research and publications for more information.
The AIT Lab, led by Prof. Dr. Otmar Hilliges, is within the Department of Computer Science at ETH Zurich. The group is jointly affiliated with the Institute of Visual Computing and Institute of Pervasive Computing.
- We have 2 papers accepted at NeurIPS'20.
- Yufeng Zheng joins the AIT lab. Welcome!
- Our paper on capturing subjective first-person view videos by drones will be presented at SIGGRAPH'20.
- Marcel Bühler and Zicong Alex Fan join the AIT lab. Welcome!
- Gengyan Li joins the AIT lab. Welcome!
- We have 5 papers accepted at ECCV'20.
- Check here for previous news.
Open PostDoc positions
We are currently looking for 2 post-docs with a background in either i) machine learning, bayesian optimisation, active learning, variational methods, deep-learning or related areas or ii) computer vision, graphics, robotics, numerical methods or physical simulation.
Excellent programming skills in C++ or other high-level language are expected and experience in Matlab, Python, OpenGL, or CUDA are beneficial. Fluent communication skills (written and presentation) in English are essential.
Positions are fully funded (via ERC starting grant) and are available to those of any nationality (some knowledge of German is beneficial but not essential). For more details see how to apply.