I am a PhD student in the Advanced Interactive Technologies lab at ETH Zurich. I have double-degree in Human-Computer Interaction & Design from Aalto University, Finland and the University of Twente, the Netherlands. During my master's I did an internship in the User Interfaces group led by Antti Oulasvirta at Aalto University. Before that I completed a B.Sc. in Industrial Design at the University of Technology Eindhoven, the Netherlands. At the moment I am still exploring the wide field of HCI; but in general I am interested in user modelling, haptics and machine learning.
- Assistant for Ubiquitous Computing — Spring 2020
- Assistant for Advanced Topics in Technical Human-Computer Interaction — Spring 2020
- Assistant for Human Computer Interaction — Fall 2020
- Assistant for Fairness, Equality and Accountability in Machine Learning — Spring 2019
- Assistant for Seminar on Computational Interaction — Spring 2019