Advanced Interactive Technologies Lab, ETH Zürich
- Stampfenbachstrasse 48, 8092 Zürich, Switzerland
- ETH Zurich, Department of Computer Science, STD, G 28
I am a PhD student in the Advanced Interactive Technologies lab at ETH Zurich. I have double-degree in Human-Computer Interaction & Design from Aalto University, Finland and the University of Twente, the Netherlands. During my master's I did an internship in the User Interfaces group led by Antti Oulasvirta at Aalto University. Before that I completed a B.Sc. in Industrial Design at the University of Technology Eindhoven, the Netherlands.
My current research is at the intersection of Human-Computer Interaction, Optimization and Reinforcement Learing. I focus on modelling user interactions with their environment via heirarchical control strategies. Prior to this I focused on haptic feedback systems. Specifically I built custom actuators and developed novel control strategies for haptic interactions in Virtual and Augmented Reality.
- Assistant for Advanced Seminar on Computational Haptics — Spring 2022
- Assistant for Informatics I — Spring 2022
- Assistant + Lectures for Human Computer Interaction — Fall 2021
- Lecturer for Advanced Seminar on Computational Haptics — Spring 2021
- Assistant for Seminar Advanced Topics in Technical Human-Computer Interaction and Computational Interaction — Spring 2021
- Assistant for Ubiquitous Computing — Spring 2020
- Assistant for Advanced Topics in Technical Human-Computer Interaction — Spring 2020
- Assistant for Human Computer Interaction — Fall 2020
- Assistant for Fairness, Equality and Accountability in Machine Learning — Spring 2019
- Assistant for Seminar on Computational Interaction — Spring 2019
I am always looking for motivated Bachelor and Master students interested in doing their thesis with me. Please contact me directly for that.
- Mengfan Wu. 2021.Electromagnetic Tracking via Deep Learning
- Aline Abler. 2021. Building A Hedgehog Pin Array Haptic Interface Accepted for World Haptic Conference 2021