- 26th September 2020
- We have a paper accepted at NeurIPS on learning photo-realistic gaze redirection from in-the-wild images, via the self-learning of factors of variations.
- 23rd August 2020
- Thank you for attending OpenEyes 2020, an ECCV workshop. Please find the video recordings of our virtual workshop at our webpage: https://openeyes-workshop.github.io/
- 2nd July 2020
- We have 2 gaze dataset papers accepted at ECCV.
- 5th June 2020
- I successfully defended my PhD. Many thanks to my examiners: Otmar Hilliges, Jean-Marc Odobez, Shalini De Mello, and Siyu Tang.
I am currently a Research Scientist at Lunit Inc.
I completed my doctoral studies in June 2020 under Prof. Dr. Otmar Hilliges, at the Department of Computer Science at ETH Zurich. My main research interest lay in the intersection of eye tracking and deep learning, with the purpose of bringing eye tracking technology to everyone. I did so by focusing on gaze estimation from challenging monocular RGB images taken in natural every-day scenarios outside of the laboratory.
Before joining the AIT lab in March 2017, I carried out a master thesis project at the Computer Vision and Geometry Group as part of the master programme in Computational Science and Engineering. I originally come from Seoul, a city in the Republic of Korea.
- TPAMI, CVPR, OpenEyes, EmotiW
- TPAMI, CVPR, ICCV, BMVC, ACM (CHI, UIST, TOG), IEEE ICRA, GAZE
- MA Yufeng Zheng Self-learning Transformations for Improving Gaze and Head Redirection
- BA Lukas Vordemann Automatically adapting a financial dashboard to support visual search
- SA Marcel Bühler FP-GAN – Eye Gaze Estimation via Feature-Preserving Translation into the Synthetic Domain
- MA Amirreza Bahreini Head Pose Estimation for Gaze Estimation
- BA Matteo Signer Calibrated Real-time Eye Tracking with Deep Learning
- SA Spyridon Angelopoulos Can we use Super-Resolution to improve appearance-based gaze estimation?