I am a third year doctoral student supervised by Prof. Dr. Otmar Hilliges, at the Department of Computer Science at ETH Zurich. My main research interest lies in the intersection of eye tracking and deep learning, with the purpose of bringing eye tracking technology to everyone. I aim to do so by focusing on gaze estimation from challenging monocular RGB images taken in natural every-day scenarios outside of the laboratory. In addition, I am interested in tracking user attention and cognitive load for the purpose of improving graphical user interfaces. If you have interesting ideas and would like to work with me, do say hello.
Before joining the AIT lab in March 2017, I carried out a master thesis project at the Computer Vision and Geometry Group as part of the master programme in Computational Science and Engineering. I originally come from Seoul, a city in the Republic of Korea.
- ACM CHI
- ACM UIST
- ACM TOG
- IEEE ICRA
- BA Lukas Vordemann Automatically adapting a financial dashboard to support visual search
- SA Marcel Bühler FP-GAN – Eye Gaze Estimation via Feature-Preserving Translation into the Synthetic Domain
- MA Amirreza Bahreini Head Pose Estimation for Gaze Estimation
- BA Matteo Signer Calibrated Real-time Eye Tracking with Deep Learning
- SA Spyridon Angelopoulos Can we use Super-Resolution to improve appearance-based gaze estimation?